• Extraction of mailing, emailing and telemarketing campaigns from the lead files •...
iStaff.ph is looking for intermediate to senior level ASP.Net Developers to join a project team responsible for developing new web applications and maintaining existing applications. The developer will be responsible for creating components that will encompass the UI, business layer, and data layer of the applications.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, start-up, team environment and has extensive room for professional growth.
• Coding new web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 3.5 and C#
• Coding SQL Server 2005 objects (data modeling, stored procedures, etc)
• Coding WCF services using Visual Studio 2008
• Working with other members of the project team to assist in designing and architecting new solutions
• Working with members of the business community to help design the best solutions for a business problem
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years current experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET applications using C#
• 3+ years current database experience, designing relational databases and developing stored procedures
• AJAX Toolkit, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, NHibernate, and SQL Analysis Services are all plusses
How to Apply:
• Email a copy of your updated resume and portfolio to careers(at)istaff.ph
• Applicants who will be considered for this position will be notified for interview.
• Contact Ad Owner thru Email »
Leave a Facebook Comment:
Latest Similar Listings in NCR
The QA Engineer will be responsible for documenting and developing Quality Assurance...
Responsibilities: Domain registering and hosting creation. Access documentation...
Duties of the Business Analyst may include, but are not limited, to the following:...