• Extraction of mailing, emailing and telemarketing campaigns from the lead files •...
Web Traffic Specialist/SEO Specialist – careers.bradycorp.com.ph
• Execute day to day functions that support our online marketing programs and other associated marketing campaigns
• Optimize landing pages to ensure web traffic growth.
• Generate new sources of content for the website and for SEO.
• Work with the Merchandising team on content development, categorization and taxonomy rules.
• Create keyword research for multiple sites, including meta-tags, title tags and headers.
• Analyze data and make recommendations to optimize the current program.
• Conduct competitor analysis.
• Monitor search engine ranking.
• Utilize statistical analysis to optimize marketing programs based on current/past delivery trends.
• Create search engine site maps.
• Incorporate Link building and high end PR & Social networking.
• Utilize paid links acquisition.
• Manage Article submission/trading.
• Manage Search engine/directory submissions.
• Manage Social network bookmarking and traffic monitoring (Twitter, Facebook, Digg, etc.)
• Track and Report all SEO activities.
• Competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• 2+ years of relevant SEO experience across the major search engines for a medium to large size company.
• Some knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS.
• Proven track record of results driving website traffic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
• Familiarity with paid search programs such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter is preferred.
• Monitor the changes in search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms.
• Knowledge of link building strategies, XML Sitemaps, Google Analytics, Social Media and Webmaster Tools.
• Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
• Must have excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be a team player
• Must be comfortable working in the night shift
Create/Submit your resume online:
• Contact Ad Owner thru Email »
Leave a Facebook Comment:
Latest Similar Listings in NCR
• Monitors US government and legislative web sites to track developments relating to...
• Develop unique content for our websites blogs, social media and articles • Write,...
NOW HIRING: 1 DRIVER 1 “BOY” MALE: 18-25 years old Submit the following: • BIO-DATA...
• Plans, directs, monitors, coordinates, controls and supervises training...