• Extraction of mailing, emailing and telemarketing campaigns from the lead files •...
Internet Marketing Team Leader/SEO Supervisor – careers.bradycorp.com.ph
This candidate will oversee a group of content editors that are responsible for creating, proofing, optimizing, and updating the content of the company’s websites. Content (including writing and editing), SEO strategies and social networking initiatives.
• Manages team that creates, proofs and posts web copy and online marketing efforts including email campaigns
• Ensures web content is written and presented in a format that meets Web usability standards
• Remains consistent with design guidelines and brand image
• Creates concise communications which gets to the point, tells a story in simple words, and persuades people to take action
• Ability to be proof excel spreadsheets for accuracy to load to web via Magento platform
• Manage team in high volume, tight deadline environment
• Take direction and training from team in North America
• Optimize various web site components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword density, internal linking,site map,etc
• Maximize search engine optimization of the existing sites
• Ability to perform competitive linking analysis and find potential link targets
• Thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
• Outstanding written, editorial, listening, and research skills
• Understanding of requirements unique to online writing, including metadata and search engine optimization
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
• Working knowledge of SEO related processes
• Detail oriented, self-starting/managed individual
• Strong analytical and advanced MS Office skills
• Good Knowledge of Search Engines, Link building, Blog promotions, site indexing, Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Optimization
• Ability to handle multiple project simultaneously
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Preferably Supervisor experience
Create/Submit your resume online:
• Contact Ad Owner thru Email »
Leave a Facebook Comment:
Latest Similar Listings in NCR
• Monitors US government and legislative web sites to track developments relating to...
• Develop unique content for our websites blogs, social media and articles • Write,...
NOW HIRING: 1 DRIVER 1 “BOY” MALE: 18-25 years old Submit the following: • BIO-DATA...
• Plans, directs, monitors, coordinates, controls and supervises training...