• Extraction of mailing, emailing and telemarketing campaigns from the lead files •...
Web Developer – careers.bradycorp.com.ph
The Magento / PHP Developer will develop and/or maintain a variety of B2B e-commerce websites.
• Development of new functionality for existing Magento websites
• Performance tuning and optimization
• Thorough QA testing including cross-browser/platform compatibility
• Implementation of a series of Google Website Optimizer Test Plans
• Generation of various product catalog feeds for Comparison Shopping Engines, Affiliates, and other e-commerce partners
• Installation of Magento Extensions
• Implementation of new design templates and themes
• Continuous improvement of on-site search capabilities
• Creation of mobile websites
• Advancement of email marketing & visitor segmentation capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience developing specifically for the Magento e-commerce platform
• Experience implementing standards for Information Architecture and SEO
• Experience with on-site search engines such as Endeca and Solr
• Experience integrating with a variety of Google tools and services, such as Analytics, AdWords, Website Optimizer, Merchant Center, Webmaster Tools and more
• Strong QA experience required
• Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Create/Submit your resume online:
Visit our Recruitment Hub:
Ground Floor, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
• Contact Ad Owner thru Email »
Leave a Facebook Comment:
Leave a Reply
Latest Similar Listings in NCR
The QA Engineer will be responsible for documenting and developing Quality Assurance...
Responsibilities: Domain registering and hosting creation. Access documentation...
Duties of the Business Analyst may include, but are not limited, to the following:...